Madecassol Cream 1% 40g – Used in Treatment of Scar Injury, Burn, Acne, wrinkles
Free International shipping via Sri Lankan air mail
Express Shipping also available at the checkout
Contact us via Live chat for the Urgent deliveries
Topical, supplementary treatment for skin ulcers.
Precautions for Use
– Contains terpene derivative excipients. May lower epileptogenic threshold.
– Excessive dose may cause convulsions or similar neurological disorders in babies and children.
– Follow the instructions for use carefully and do not exceed the stated dose.
– Do not apply to large areas of skin.
– Do not apply to the breasts if breast-feeding.
Do NOT use:
– if you are allergic to any of this medicine’s ingredients;
– on super-infected wounds (lesions attacked by more than one infection); or
– on children with a history of seizure (febrile or non-febrile) – this medicine contains terpene derivative excipients.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding:
– Use while breast-feeding is not recommended due to:
–– the lack of kinetic data regarding the passing of terpene derivatives into breast milk; and
–– the potential neurological toxicity of terpene derivatives if ingested by babies.
Possible Adverse Effects
– Increased sensitivity of skin.
– Due to presence of terpene derivative excipients; or as a result of excessive dose:
–– risk of seizures in babies and children; and
–– restlessness and confusion in elderly people.
If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Treatment of Scar Injury, Burn, Acne, wrinkles
wrinkles, Acne, Eczema, Enlarged Pores, Redness